Our snagging checklist produces extensive reports in line with guidance from Warrantee Providers. This gives you peace of mind that your new home conforms to national standards and New Homes Warranties.
Our highly qualified and experienced inspectors will produce a detailed and annotated report that is easy to use and understand. You can then give this report to your developer so that they can rectify the snags that have been found. We are an industry leading new build professional snagging company that has inspected thousands of home across England and Wales so you can rest assured you are in save hands.
- Thermal image analysis (optional extra)
- Drone inspection (optional extra)
- Internal Joinery, Woodwork, Ironmongery
- Plastering, Dry Lining, Paintwork Finish
- Application of Sealants, Mastic
- Ceramics, Sanitaryware, Showers and Screens
- Plumbing, Heating and Hot Water Systems
- Electrical Outlets, Switches, Lights and Consumer Units
- Kitchen Appliances, Kitchen Installation, Worktops
- Windows, Glazing, Locks, Cills and Extraction Connections
- Boundaries, Walls, Fencing And Gates
- Soft Landscaping, Turf, Slabs and Retaining Elements
- Driveways, Footpaths Access and Egress
- Brickwork, Masonry, Render, Mortar and Openings
- Guttering, Downpipes and Boiler Outlets
- External Application of Sealants, Mastic
- uPVC Windows and Doors
- Garages, Brickwork, Doors and Slab
- Meter Boxes, Manholes, Inspection Chambers
- Porches, Bays and Canopy
- Roof Tiles, Ridge Tiles, Verge, Eves, Fascia, Soffits and Rafter
Vivamus et placerat mi, sed venenatis arcu. Etiam aliquam lacus nec erat faucibus, eget vulputate odio pulvinar. Nullam ultricies quis urna vestibulum tempor. Phasellus sed magna vitae velit sollicitudin pulvinar. Suspendisse fermentum ante eget consequat.