We are an industry leading new build professional snagging company that operates across England and Wales. We offer competitive pricing and unrivalled customer service. Be sure to read our reviews, we are very proud of them. Having inspected thousands of homes, you can rest assured you are in safe hands. Our highly qualified and experienced inspectors will produce a detailed and annotated report that is easy to use and understand. Our snagging checklist produces extensive reports in line with guidance from warranty providers. This gives you peace of mind that your new home conforms to national standards and new home warranties. You can then give your snagging report to your developer so that they can rectify the snags that have been found, safe in the knowledge that your snagging inspection has been carried out to industry standards.
- Thermal image analysis (optional extra)
- Drone inspection (optional extra)
- Internal Joinery, Woodwork, Ironmongery
- Plastering, Dry Lining, Paintwork Finish
- Application of Sealants, Mastic
- Ceramics, Sanitaryware, Showers and Screens
- Plumbing, Heating and Hot Water Systems
- Electrical Outlets, Switches, Lights and Consumer Units
- Kitchen Appliances, Kitchen Installation, Worktops
- Windows, Glazing, Locks, Cills and Extraction Connections
- Boundaries, Walls, Fencing And Gates
- Soft Landscaping, Turf, Slabs and Retaining Elements
- Driveways, Footpaths Access and Egress
- Brickwork, Masonry, Render, Mortar and Openings
- Guttering, Downpipes and Boiler Outlets
- External Application of Sealants, Mastic
- uPVC Windows and Doors
- Garages, Brickwork, Doors and Slab
- Meter Boxes, Manholes, Inspection Chambers
- Porches, Bays and Canopy
- Roof Tiles, Ridge Tiles, Verge, Eves, Fascia, Soffits and Rafter
Drone Inspection Service
For an additional £25 we can perform an aerial inspection that will be published as part of your snagging survey.
For an additional £250, we can re-visit your home to verify that the issues raised have been rectified correctly.
Thermal Imaging Service
For an additional £25 we will take and analyse thermal images of all external windows and doors in your home.
Find a Date Using Our Online Diary
Most people book a "Soft Date". As a lot of things change before completion date, so we offer the flexibility to change the date of your booking. We even work on Saturdays and Sundays to maximise your options.
Save your Date for Just £45
We know money can be tight when it's time to complete, so you only need to pay your balance 48 hours before your inspection date.
What if my completion date changes?
If your completion date changes, you can rearrange your snagging inspection at no extra cost. Just send us an email or call.
Our expert inspectors will conduct a comprehensive snagging inspection of your new home to make sure you have peace of mind.
Receive Your Report in 48 Hours
You will have your detailed snagging report emailed to you within 48 hours of your inspection. Have any questions about your report? Just ask, we are happy to help.