Thermal Images offer a non-destructive method of analysing your home using the latest technology. Thermal imaging cameras convert thermal energy readings into visible light. Through the use of thermography our inspectors can detect any number of issues associated with heat loss and poor thermal performance. Use of thermal images can identify water ingress and brick/rendering faults. We can also use a thermal camera to ensure all windows and doors are free from significant drafts, sufficient insulation has been installed and that there is no thermal bridging. Moreover, we can also use a thermal camera to check the performance of any heating systems installed in the property be it traditional or underfloor heating.
I can’t stress enough how pleased we were with the snagging and thermal imaging report we received from The Professional Snagging Company. The team were very quick to respond to our request and although they couldn’t meet our preferred date, they were able to send someone from another region to us so that we could have our snagging done as quickly as possible. – Catherine
Including a thermal imaging inspection as part of your snagging survey can help find technical, structural, and thermal defects that are undiscoverable to the naked eye. Finding these issues before they potentially get worse could save you thousands of pounds. All images taken will be published as part of your report with any defects annotated and explained for an additional £25.
- Thermal image analysis of you new home
- Annotated and descriptive images included in your report of key areas
- Key temperature differences that are outside of tolerance highlighted
- Any evidence of damp or water ingress highlighted
- Performance check of heating systems with any issues found included in your report
- Performance check of insulation in your home with any issues found included in your report
- Performance check of all external doors and windows with any issues found included in your report