The Professional Snagging Company offer the most comprehensive snagging surveys throughout Oxford. We are new build specialists offering industry leading prices and unravelled customer service. Our suitably qualified inspectors use specialist equipment to produced reports that are detailed, annotated and photographic. This means your snagging list is easy to understand, so your developer can take action quickly. Between them our snagging surveyors in Birmingham hold a range qualifications in Building Surveying and membership with The Residential Property Surveyors Association. With their extensive knowledge and experience in the new build construction industry you can rest assured you are in safe hands.
Getting a detailed snagging survey in Oxford
Our snagging survey team in Oxford will normally spend up-to four hours in your new home following our extensive snagging survey framework. You can also opt for us to use thermal imaging equipment or a drone equipment to enhance your snagging inspection. We complete snagging surveys across Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas. Contact our friendly team today to find out more.
- Thermal image analysis (optional extra)
- Drone inspection (optional extra)
- Internal Joinery, Woodwork, Ironmongery
- Plastering, Dry Lining, Paintwork Finish
- Application of Sealants, Mastic
- Ceramics, Sanitaryware, Showers and Screens
- Plumbing, Heating and Hot Water Systems
- Electrical Outlets, Switches, Lights and Consumer Units
- Kitchen Appliances, Kitchen Installation, Worktops
- Windows, Glazing, Locks, Cills and Extraction Connections
- Boundaries, Walls, Fencing And Gates
- Soft Landscaping, Turf, Slabs and Retaining Elements
- Driveways, Footpaths Access and Egress
- Brickwork, Masonry, Render, Mortar and Openings
- Guttering, Downpipes and Boiler Outlets
- External Application of Sealants, Mastic
- uPVC Windows and Doors
- Garages, Brickwork, Doors and Slab
- Meter Boxes, Manholes, Inspection Chambers
- Porches, Bays and Canopy
- Roof Tiles, Ridge Tiles, Verge, Eves, Fascia, Soffits and Rafter
Drone Inspection Service
For an additional £25 we can perform an aerial inspection that will be published as part of your snagging survey.
For an additional £250, we can re-visit your home to verify that the issues raised have been rectified correctly.
Thermal Imaging Service
For an additional £25 we will take and analyse thermal images of all external windows and doors in your home.